Teacher Training and Certification in Healing Arts and Kemetic Yoga Movement: Negril Coast, Jamaica 11-20, 2017: Master Hotep has trained and certified nearly 600 instructors worldwide and is a professor at DePaul University in Chicago specializing in courses such as Science of Yoga, Stress Management for Health and Wellness and Ancient Wisdom vs. Modern Science. Ra Hotep is a leader in research projects that train incarcerated men in Mindful Meditation. This program will be held along the beautiful coast of Negril, Jamaica.
Join Native Like Water leadership and open invitation to our extended family and colleagues. We join the training certification in Jamaica with Master Hotep and international students of all ages. We can bring more healing of ancient wisdom to our selves, home and community.
For more info, contact us to join our team or go to: Yoga Skills Kemetic Website for more info and background.
Join Master Instructor Yirser Ra Hotep, co-founder of the worldwide Kemetic Yoga movement and innovator in the practice of Yoga for almost 40 years with the development of the YogaSkills Method. Yirser has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC & WGN TV, Ebony Magazine, Black Enterprise and many more. He is the author of the “Breath, Flow and Internal energy” DVD.
This program is offered by YogaSkills. Kemetic Yoga experience will take you to one of the best and most healing locations for yoga and meditation in the world = the tropical island of Jamaica. Two times a year we work with one of several resorts that we partner with to bring you the most memorable experience possible.
Hotel and Lodging:
(Our choice of resort depends upon availability for the dates we require and the focus of the experience we seek to provide you)
Our Package Includes:
• Full training and certification at the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour level
• Double occupancy
• Healthy and delicious vegan & raw vegan meals
• Vegan & raw vegan food preparation workshop
• Workshops and lectures on various aspects of healing and personal transformation processes
• One-on One personal development consultation
• Healing excursions on the island for yoga, meditation & nature walks
• Trips to the beach and crafts market
• Teacher training manuals
• YogaSkills Instructional DVDs
• YogaSkills Instructional Meditation CD
• Access to free eBooks library online from our required reading list
• Airport pick up and drop off ($25.00 fee possible)
Additional perks include:
• Membership in our private online community allowing you free access to our growing library of eBooks, articles and support in your practice and business as a Certified YogaSkills Kemetic Yoga Instructor.
• Discounts on future training and other products released by YogaSkills
• Access to business partnership opportunities to co-promote workshops, lectures, teacher trainings and retreats
More info: https://www.yogaskills.com/healing-sun-kemetic-yoga-retreat-jamaica/